Government is supposed to make people’s lives better, not worse. And standing up to the government is tough. If you’ve been hurt by the government, you need someone who will listen to you, understand what you’ve been through, and work with you to come up with the best plan to vindicate your rights.
My approach to litigation is competitive yet strategic. I’ll make sure your case is litigated the right way—with expertise, intelligence, and hard work.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, (J.D.)
- University of Wisconsin, (B.A. Anthropology)
- United States District Court
Eastern District of Wisconsin
Western District of Wisconsin
- StrangBradley, LLC, 2019—present
- Past work includes a legal externship in the Special Litigation and Appeals Unit of the Wisconsin DOJ; and a judicial internship at the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (WACDL)
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (WAJ)
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Voegeli v. City of Janesville, No. 20-CV-845 (W.D. Wis. Oct. 1, 2021)
- Furdge v. City of Monona, No. 20-CV-846 (W.D. Wis. Feb. 16, 2022)