I am committed to providing representation to those facing powerful opponents after suffering a loss caused by the carelessness of another, and believe the civil justice system should work for, and not against, such injured individuals and their families.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, (J.D.)
- DePaul University, (B.A. Philosophy, summa cum laude)
- United States District Court
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Western District of Wisconsin
- StrangBradley, LLC, 2015—present
- Past work includes working as an associate in the Milwaukee personal injury firm Laufenberg, Jassak & Laufenberg, S.C.
- Rachel E. Grischke, The Foreseeable Cleanup in Your Client’s Aisle: Using a Big Box Store’s Mode of Operations to Escape the Notice Requirement in Your Slip-and-Fall Case, THE VERDICT (Fall 2014, Vol. 37:4)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (WAJ)
- National Business Institute (NBI)
- Dane County Bar Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association