I bring a single-minded, quiet devotion to my work. And then I bring my work home. I understand that clients want both technological savvy and a lawyer who will put technology aside when it matters, and look a client, opposing counsel, or a judge in the eye. Smart clients also want a bright lawyer, not a brash one.
Professionally, preserving my client’s liberty, options, and opportunities matters most to me. In short, I press hard for a client’s potential and I do that because of every client’s potential.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, (J.D.)
- University of Wisconsin School of Business, (M.B.A)
- University of Wisconsin, (B.A. Political Science)
- Lac Du Flambeau Tribal Court
- United States District Court
- Western District of Wisconsin
- StrangBradley, LLC, Shareholder 2013—present
- Past work includes working as an associate at Hurley, Burish & Stanton, S.C.; and corporate finance in the Strategy and Corporate Development Group at Sara Lee Corp.
- John Bradley, Liz Bradley, Victoria Fine and Jon Vidar, SOUTH AFRICA, LESOTHO & SWAZILAND (Modern Overland, 2011)
- John Bradley, Liz Bradley, Victoria Fine and Jon Vidar, CAPE TOWN, WINELANDS & AROUND (Modern Overland, 2011)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- National College of DUI Defense (NCDD)
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (WACDL)
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (WAJ)
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Dane County Bar Association
- Dane County Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Cnty. of Shawano v. Buntrock, 345 Wis.2d 399, 824 N.W.2d 929 (2013)